Saturday, April 21, 2012

Where can I turn for peace

Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed with certain situations in my life that I struggle with finding the motivation to keep trying.  Many blessings have come my way because of the effort I have put forth in the past.  But im just feeling... done.  Now its just that I lack the strength or the courage to press forward in the direction I want to choose.

Where can I turn for peace?  Where is my solace?  When other sources cease to make me whole....

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling this way; we all do at times. The good news is you really CAN do it. Be patient with yourself, take breaks from the hard things when you need to, look for the little joys, and just hang on. It will get better. Men are that they might have joy, but that doesn't mean bumps won't come. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it help to remember that we can't experience joy without also experiencing the converse, ie pain and sorrow, too? It's probably not much help now but maybe with a bit of perspective. Our prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete